As a classic JDM car, the 8th Generation Honda Accord is the clean, refined sibling of the previous generations. With high-end wheels, luxury interiors, and engine performance upgrades, this car capitalizes on the luxury of the best performance vehicles. You've shelled out the big bucks to keep your 8th Gen sleek and shining, and you're ready for the next thing: it's time to lower that Accord. Luckily for you, Air Lift Performance offers the perfect air spring suspension kit to drop your Honda to show-stopping stance. For the front kit, a progressive rate, sleeve-style air spring is paired with a 30-level adjustable, monotube, threaded body shock with independent ride height adjustment for maximum ride control. A red anodized upper mount with high quality monoball bearing is fused with black, chromed steel shock bodies and black anodized lower mounts, and accented with bright red, anodized aluminum end caps and locking rings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been track-proven and tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786204
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches