Standard Belt Layout (Underdrive)
Our pulley sets provide most of the power gains through weight loss (80-85%). The remaining part of the gains from these pulleys comes from underdriving of all the accessories (15-20%).
However, we do not push underdriving for two main reasons. First, it is important to keep charging systems, air conditioning, power steering, and water pumps moving fast enough for every day driving. Second, not much horsepower is gained from extreme underdriving.
In most applications all of our underdriving is done with the crank pulley, not the accessory pulleys. This is done so maximum weight loss can be achieved at the crank where most of the horsepower gains are found.
- Real HP & torque gains across entire RPM range
- One of the highest HP/Torque per dollar gains on the market
- The broadest range of applications available
- Over 8 years of use in “real world” applications from street to strip to rally to road course
- Better than OEM belt fitment & alignment
- Accessory pulleys available seperately for many applications
- CAD designed & CNC’d from 6061 Aluminum billet
Installation Instructions: https://www.unorthodoxracing.com/instruct/CU6141.pdf