The iconic Nissan GT-R has always deserved the attention of Air Lift engineers. With its four-wheel drive, twin-turbo six-cylinder engine, and classic round tail lights, this car is prepared to handle whatever you expect from it. Just to make your Nissan that much more capable, however, you can now count on the engineers at Air Lift to outfit your GT-R with the right kit for your lifestyle. For the rear kit, a compact double-bellows air spring is positioned over a two-way, 30-level damping, monotube, threaded body shock with independent ride height adjustment---putting maximum control in your hands. Shocks have independent adjusters for compression and rebound damping, as well as piggyback-style nitrogen canisters. This kit offers a red anodized upper mount with high quality monoball bearing, with black, chromed steel shock bodies and black powder-coated lower mounts. Those black components are accented with bright-red anodized, aluminum end caps and locking rings. Kit includes stainless steel braided leader hoses with 1/4in PTC fittings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Independent rebound and compression damping adjustment for the ultimate in tunability.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Handling is on par with premium coil overs.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- GTIN: 00729199786181
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches