The Mercedes-Benz W205 (AWD) platform is the refined small saloon you need, with the ride comfort, handling, and style necessary to make it everything you want. The only thing that keeps it from being a showstopper? That ride height. Our engineers started on the W205's suspension by giving you the maximum drop without sacrificing performance ? getting you down 89mm (3.5 ) from stock. But simply getting you low is not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Mercedes kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. In front, the W205 kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body shocks, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30?F to 150?F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty ? not to mention Air Lift Performance's best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process ? you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to get low and get noticed? Find a dealer and get that Mercedes W205 rolling low. It's the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Double-bellows air springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785801
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches