Progressive rate sleeve style air spring over 30-level adjustable, monotube, threaded body shock with independent height adjustment. Rubber isolated upper mount made of T6061 red anodized aluminum. Black chromed steel shock bodies and black anodized lower mounts. Bright red anodized aluminum end caps. Includes stainless steel braided leader lines & 1/4in PTC fittings.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199786563
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 8 x 15 inches