If you know cars, you know that Volkswagen has been one of the most consistently reliable auto manufacturers throughout their 80-year history. This is evidenced in the immense popularity of the MKVII platform. Air Lift Performance is no stranger to inthe people's car,in so now we're making our famous slammed stance more available to the daily MKVII driver with our new Slam Series kit. The first thing our engineers did was give the MKVII the stance that performance enthusiasts have come to expect from Air Lift Performance, dropping you down 130mm from stock ride height. But simply getting you low was not enough for us. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. It is our goal to provide not only the lowest stance, but also the most comfortable ride quality for the daily driver. In front, the MKVII kit features our double-bellow air springs over twin-tube struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. Complete with proprietary dampers, rubber isolated upper mounts, and stainless steel hoses, this kit is perfect for the no-nonsense daily drivers of the MKVII platform. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention Air Lift Performance's best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience?
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Twin-tube struts dissipate heat and patented upper mounts reduce noise
- Fixed damping engineered specifically to the vehicle creates the perfect entry level platform
- Double-bellows springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785634
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches