Volkswagen has been around for a very long time, and as long as they have been making cars, people like you have been modifying them for your own personal tastes and uses. Air Lift Performance wanted to help you attain the look and driving character that you crave for your MK7-based ride, using 50mm diameter front struts and a twist beam rear suspension. Our engineers started on the VW MK7 by adding exactly that our air suspensions are famous for- static drop. With the ability to air out 5.4in from stock in the back, it is impossible to go unnoticed. But the superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coil over cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every kit we build not only rides great but handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. The Volkswagen MK7 rear kit features our brand-new, innovative 2B5, progressive-rate, double-bellows air springs, designed to fit perfectly in the tight space created by the twist beam's spring pockets. These 2B5 air springs are paired with 30-level damping adjustable, threaded-body, monotube shocks and features black powdercoated spring spacers to complete the package. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience?
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786488
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches