Nissan is quickly learning how to compete when it comes to the mid-size sedan, especially with the Altima and Maxima. The two sedans are the perfect daily drivers, and great family vehicles, but, unfortunately, that means they're lacking just a little in performance and in style. At Air Lift Performance, we believe that you should be able to stand out, no matter your vehicle. As the experts in the field, we'll help you get that low look that will set you apart and the performance to match it. In order to drop your Nissan into that show-stopping stance, our engineers swapped out the OEM suspension for our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube struts. Air Lift Performance dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with 30 levels of adjustment in order for you to perfectly tailor your air suspension to your ideal performance setup. Topped off with adjustable camber plates for precise steering feel, all of these components combine to provide you with the ability to air out 105mm (4.1 ) from stock height. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment and offering a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785818
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches