Nissan is quickly learning how to compete when it comes to the mid-size sedan, especially with the Altima and Maxima. The two sedans are the perfect daily drivers, and great family vehicles, but, unfortunately, that means they're lacking just a little in performance and in style. At Air Lift Performance, we believe that you should be able to stand out, no matter your vehicle. As the experts in the field, we'll help you get that low look that will set you apart and the performance to match it. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 135mm (5.3 ) from stock. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. The superior components in Air Lift Performance's rear and front kits for the Nissan create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment and offering a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
- GTIN: 00729199786815
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches