Since the relaunch of the Mini Cooper, the car has become an ever-present sight on the show field and racetrack. Knowing this, we at Air Lift Performance decided to engineer a system that could give it not only a desireable ride height, but also the ability to perform. Our engineers started on the Mini by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for- maximum drop without sacrificing performance. With the ability to air out 4.0in from stock in the front, it is impossible to go unnoticed. But the superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coil over cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every kit we build not only rides great but handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the Mini kit features monotube struts with 30 levels of damping adjustment that provide a great ride, with the ability to go from racecar stiff to pillow soft. We swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding and compact double bellow air springs, mated to a monotube threaded body strut, providing a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation. The plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. Carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue, for an attractive finish, your Mini Cooper will look just as good as it rides. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785542
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 15 inches