The Mercedes-Benz W205 (RWD) platform is the refined small saloon you need, with the ride comfort, handling, and style necessary to make it everything you want. The only thing that keeps it from being a showstopper? That ride height. Our engineers started on the W205 rear kit by providing the maximum drop without sacrificing performance. Our kits are all about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Mercedes kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks, providing the ability to air out 120mm (4.72 ) from stock. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30?F to 150?F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty ? not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process ? you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to get low and get noticed? Find a dealer and get that W205 rolling low. It's the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786792
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches