The Lexus IS is the perfect combination of luxury and sport. With an aggressive appearance and a distinctive engine roar, the vehicle is a guaranteed head-turner. Unfortunately, the stock ride height catches eyes for all the wrong reasons. But, thankfully, Air Lift Performance is here to give the IS that low, show-car look, without compromising even the smallest luxury. Our engineers started on the Lexus by getting you down 113mm from stock height. But that was simply not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are all about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Lexus IS kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the IS kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body shocks, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The dampers are secured with rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts, specifically designed to improve any noise vibration harshness, keeping your ride quiet and comfortable while slammed to the street. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with from super-soft to race-car stiff.
- GTIN: 00729199785672
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches