The Lexus IS is the perfect combination of luxury and sport. With an aggressive appearance and a distinctive engine roar, the vehicle is a guaranteed head-turner. Unfortunately, the stock ride height catches eyes for all the wrong reasons. But, thankfully, Air Lift Performance is here to give the IS that low, show-car look, without compromising even the smallest luxury. Our engineers started on the rear kit by dropping your Lexus 120mm from stock height. But getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs paired with threaded-body dampers, which feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. The compact air springs nestle perfectly between the upper and lower mounting brackets, which were designed to improve toe link and stabilizer end link clearance, for a larger drop. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience?
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- GTIN: 00729199786679
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches