Don't let the inluxury sedanin guise fool you -- the Lexus GS was engineered to compete with the best German sedans, and compete it does. With a luxurious ride and powerful engine, all topped off with a comfortable interior, the only thing needed to bring the GS to its full potential is that low, show-car look. And that's what Air Lift Performance has done, without compromising even the smallest luxury. Our engineers started on the Lexus by getting you down 118mm from stock height. But that was simply not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are all about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Lexus GS kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the GS kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body shocks, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The dampers are secured with rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts, specifically designed to improve any noise vibration harshness, keeping your ride quiet and comfortable while slammed to the street. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785696
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches