The Infiniti G37x AWD has it all - style, sophistication, luxury, and high performance. Here at Air Lift Performance, we wanted to make sure that the car had a suspension that could get it low without sacrificing the high-quality ride and feel. Our engineers started on the Infinity by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for- static drop. With the ability to air out 3.9in from stock in the front, it is impossible to go unnoticed. But the superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every kit we build not only rides great but handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the Infiniti kit features progressive rate, sleeve style air springs, placed over monotube, threaded body shocks. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, from super soft to racecar stiff, providing a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. Carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue, for an attractive finish, your Infiniti will look just as good as it rides. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To insure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience?
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785535
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 15 inches