The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has everything that it needs to be a performance monster -- a powerful engine, rear-wheel drive, aggressive handling, and a reasonable price tag. So, what is holding it back? The stock suspension leaves much to be desired, especially for performance enthusiasts, and that's where Air Lift Performance stepped in. They have engineered a kit specifically to make sure that you can get the most from your Genesis Coupe. Our engineers started on the Hyundai by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for -- giving you the maximum drop without sacrificing performance -- and getting you down 4.49in from stock. But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the adjustability and versability that the common coilover cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Genesis Coupe kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports coupe should. In front, the kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body dampers, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the dampers allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The dampers are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785313
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 15 inches