The 9th generation Honda Civic Si was redesigned to be inenergetic, sleek, and aerodynamic,in with a new exterior design, a larger engine, and more thana dozen customization options. Honda injected sport into the Civic, the handling and suspension performance left much to be desired, as did the wheel gap to achieve the right stance. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance is here to help create the performance setup you need. Our engineers started ininjecting sportin into the Honda's suspension by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for -- giving you the maximum drop without sacrificing performance -- and getting you down 4.5in from stock. But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Civic Si kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the Honda kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785566
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches