If you've got a BMW, you know that you can expect the ultimate in sporting prowess, elegance, and comfort. With the BMW F30, the world's best-selling premium car, you're looking at the perfect candidate for an Air Lift Performance makeover -- putting your Bimmer on the ground and retaining those sporty dynamics that you're looking for. Our engineers started on the BMW F30 rear kit by adding exactly that our air suspensions are famous for -- maximum drop without sacrificing performance. With the ability to air out 5.1in from stock in the back, it will be impossible to go unnoticed. But that superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every F30 kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. The BMW F30 rear kit features a similar formula to the front kit -- threaded, height-adjustable dampers paired with double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 5.1in from stock. The dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786556
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 15 inches