If you've got a BMW, you know that you can expect the ultimate in sporting prowess, elegance, and comfort. With the BMW F30, the world's best-selling premium car, you're looking at the perfect candidate for an Air Lift Performance makeover -- putting your Bimmer on the ground and retaining those sporty dynamics that you're looking for. Our engineers started on the BMW F30 by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for -- maximum drop without sacrificing performance. With the ability to air out 3.7in from stock in the front, it will be impossible to go unnoticed. But that superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every F30 kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like the ultimate driving machine car should. In front, the BMW kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785689
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches