The 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class is the sporty vehicle designed for everyone ? whether you've got the affordable BlueEfficiency, the family-oriented Estate, or the AMG with unbridled performance potential, this is a vehicle you can trust to ride well and be fun to drive. But here's the thing: you're not everyone, and your vehicle should reflect that. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance has the solution, and it's a slammed stance. In order to get your C-Class low, our engineers designed a rear that kit features our double-bellow air springs, specifically designed for your chassis. The superior components in Air Lift Performance's rear and front kits for the Mercedes C-Class create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride. Air Lift Company and its Performance division are committed to delivering quality parts that last, through extensive validation testing and offering a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, allowing you to purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786785
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches