Experience increased horsepower, torque, throttle response, and acceleration for your 10th generation Honda Accord 2.0 Turbo with HPS Performance’s Intercooler Pipe Kit (Part number 17-124). The intercooler piping kit optimizes and smooth out the air flow, increase horsepower +16 Whp , torque +24 Ft/lbs at 3500 rpm and improve throttle response without re-tuning the ECU. This kit replaces the stock plastic upper cold side charge pipe and rubber boots with our custom mandrel-bent 16 gauge 6061 aluminum tubing, signature HPS 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses, and stainless steel clamps. With these upgraded materials, your Accord is future-proofed for more boost while reducing the risk of boost leaks.
Installation difficulty is 3/5 and requires some mechanical experience to install. Installs in 1-2 hours using a basic mechanics tool set. We include a detailed 8 page installation manual to guide you step-by-step of the installation.
2021 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo (EX-L, Sport, Touring)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo (EX-L, Sport, Touring)
2019 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo (EX-L, Sport, Touring)
2018 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo (EX-L, Sport, Touring)
- Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance gains - increase horsepower +16 Whp , torque +24 Ft/lbs at 3500 rpm.
- 1 piece design delivers smooth and optimized airflow, boost up performance gains without re-tuning the ECU.
- The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- Features HPS signature race proven high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel embossed hose clamps
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive tubing, OEM part # 17294-6B2-A01
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- NOT CARB Compliant
- System Type: Intercooler Cold Side Charge Pipe