HPS Polish Intercooler Pipe 17-106P is a direct replacement for 13-17 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Turbo factory intercooler pipe. Made from lightweight 2.5? mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the pipe features one piece design which has a smooth, non-turbulent 1-3/4? to 2.5? transition for maximum performance. The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost. The included HPS high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses can withstand minimum 50+ psi of boost and replace the factory rubber couplers, which often crack or fail over a period of time. The intercooler pipe optimize and smooth out the air flow, deliver performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU. Fits 2013-2017 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Turbo. Compatible with factory intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with factory outlet angle.
- 1 piece design deliver smooth and optimized air flow, boost up performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
- 2-1/2" light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replaces the stock restrictive piping. Bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- Features HPS signature race proven high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps.
- The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. Bolt-on easy installation. No modification or tuning is required.
- Compatible with oem and aftermarket intercoolers utilizing factory oem intercooler piping.
- GTIN: 00648044892474
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 12 x 10 inches