Get your Honda S2000 slammed without sacrificing ride quality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions, you get the maximumdrop combined with superior handling, sharp steering response, and acomfortable ride. With a huge range of damping and height adjustability,coupled with components much lighter than OEM suspensions, you can't choose amore versatile lowering kit for your ride. For the best performance on both thetrack and the street, Air Lift Performance is a no-brainer for your Honda. We swapped out the front OEM suspension for our progressiverate, sleeve-style air springs, mated to a monotube, threaded body shocks. Theshocks themselves feature 30 levels of damping and excellent response withtheir 46mm pistons. With these 30levels, you can go from racecar stiff to street car compliant with the simple twistof the damping knobs, ensuring that your ride is always tuned to your liking.Top it all off with upper mounts that are carved out of T6061 aluminum andimplanted with high-quality spherical bearings for the quickest response toroad inputs. And for weather protection,aluminum parts are anodized in a deep red hue, or a shiny gloss black, for anattractive finish. Our air suspension system will make your Honda S2000 truly impressive, sitting 4in lower than stock! As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years,Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. Toinsure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the keysuspension components have all been rigorously tested. With a one-year,unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputationfor great customer service and technical support--you can purchase this kitwith peace of mind. With Air Lift Performance, your Honda S2000 will not onlylook incredible, but drive with the utmost comfort, best handling, and quicksteering response. Come see us today about upgrading your system!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785498
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches