Get your 9th gen Honda Accord low without sacrificing ride quality. Air Lift Performance air spring suspension gives you maximum drop with superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride. With a huge range of damping and height adjustability coupled with lightweight components (lighter than OEM suspension), you can't choose a more versatile lowering kit for your ride. Add the performance of the monotube dampers---for the best performance on both the track and the street---and Air Life Performance is the right suspension choice for your Accord. To drop the rear of your Accord 5.2in from stock, we combined our smooth riding double bellow air springs with threaded body mono-tube shocks. 30 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune your ride quality and handling performance. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been track-proven as well as tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- GTIN: 00729199786297
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches