Get your 8th Gen Honda Civic low without sacrificing ride quality. Air Lift Performance air spring suspension gives you maximum drop with superior handling, a sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride. With a huge range of damping adjustment and lightweight components (lighter than coilovers), you can't choose a better lowering kit for your ride. Add the versatility of the monotube dampers---for the best performance on both the track and the street---and Air Life Performance is a no-brainer for your 8th Gen Honda Civic. For the rear kit, you'll have a compact, double-bellows air spring in factory coil location. The 30-level, damping adjustable, monotube, threaded body shock (with independent height adjustment) will drop the rear of your ride by 5.8in. The black chromed shock body contrasts sharply with the bright red accents. This kit includes a heat shield to protect right rear spring from exhaust temperature, and includes 1/4in PTC fittings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been track-proven and tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is 7 lbs. lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199786242
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches