Elevate your ride's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Get the most out of your ride by giving it this 2B6 Regular double bellows air spring over 30-level adjustable, monotube, threaded body shock with independent ride height adjustment. The adjustable camber plates are made of T6061 red anodized aluminum, alongside lack, chromed-steel shock bodies and black powdercoated lower mounts. The sharp look is accented with bright red anodized aluminum end caps. Kit includes stainless steel braided lines and 1/4in PTC fittings. In an effort to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift tortured the components of this kit on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30F to 150F. Couple this with over 10K miles of road testing and the 1 year manufactures warranty, this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever roads you travel. Earn some well-deserved attention for your Subaru and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is 17lbs lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Handling is on par with premium coilover kits, and tested on the racetrack.
- GTIN: 00729199755514
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches