Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Elevate your Audi's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. The Air Lift Performance kit is the best choice for show stance AND daily driving. Get the sharp look you crave with the exceptional performance you need! Get equipped with this 2B6 regular spring with bright red anodized spacers and black roll plates in factory coil location. With 30-level adjustable, monotube, threaded body shock with independent height adjustment, you have total control over unparalleled performance. Factor in the black, chromed, steel shock bodies and black powder-coated lower mounts, and the simplicity of retaining the factory upper shock mount. Earn some well-deserved attention for your Audi and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- Drop not limited by shocks, allowing lowest possible slam height.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199756580
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches