These are harnesses for the use of AEM's EMS-4 unit (sold separately).
- The EMS-4 has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc.
- In some instances, the ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, automatic transmissions, or drive-by-wire throttle systems.
- Built with USB connector wired in and ready for tuning with your laptop.
- Dodge, Ford, Hyundai, and Kia applications require AEM coil drivers to be plugged into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.