The SN-95 was the first major redesign of the Mustang in fifteen years. It incorporates some characteristics of older Mustang models, while branching off into some dramatic new styling. With its drag race suspension, you know your Mustang SN-95 was built to be functional on every curve that the road brings you. Whether it's about the stance or the drive, Air Lift Performance suspension products can give you great ride quality at a significantly lower ride height than stock. If the improved ride doesn't sell you, the adjustability of this kit will. Both the height and the character of the suspension are entirely customizable. You're in control of what you see and what you feel from your suspension. For improved steering response, better roll control, and a dropped ride height, Air Lift Performance air suspension kits are the way to go. The front kit features a progressive-rate, sleeve-style air spring over 30-level damping adjustable, monotube, threaded body strut, and offers independent ride height adjustment for maximum control. The spherical bearing top mounts are made of T6061 red anodized aluminum. The black chromed steel shock bodies and black powder-coated lower mounts are accented with bright red anodized aluminum end caps. Kit includes stainless steel braided lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199786198
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 14.875 x 23.5 inches