Big, sporty, powerful, and engaging to drive. The 2019+ BMW 3-series G20 is built to perform, on the street, at the show, or on the track. All it needs is the lowered look and, with a little help from Air Lift Performance, it'll be an absolute stunner. Our engineers started on the BMW G20's rear kit by providing the maximum drop without sacrificing performance, giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide and eliminating classic lowered-car problems at the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every G20 kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 155mm (6.1in) from stock. The threaded-body shocks feature 30 levels of damping adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division are committed to delivering quality parts that last. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty - not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process - you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to get low and get noticed? Find a dealer and get that BMW G20 rolling low. It's the beginning of your new life on air.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786884
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches