The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that's not going to stop you from wanting to make it the coolest ride it possibly can be. With an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need out of your Civic. Our engineers created the rear kit for the Civic by providing the maximum drop without sacrificing performance. Air Lift Performance kits are all about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Civic kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs paired with montotube, threaded-body struts, which provide the ability to air out 125mm (4.9in) from stock. Like the front kit, the rear dampers also feature 30 levels of adjustability, making the air suspension completely customizable to your ideal performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30F to 150F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to get low and get noticed? Find a dealer and get that Civic rolling low. It's the beginning of your new life on air.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
- GTIN: 00729199786983
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches