The 2008-2015 Mercedes C-Class is the sporty vehicle designed for everyone - whether you've got the affordable BlueEfficiency, the family-oriented Estate, or the AMG with unbridled performance potential, this is a vehicle you can trust to ride well and be fun to drive. But here's the thing: you're not everyone, and your vehicle should reflect that. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance has the solution, and it's a slammed stance. In order to get your C-Class low, our engineers designed a rear that kit features our double-bellow air springs, threaded over monotube shocks, providing the ability to air out 128mm (5.0in) from stock. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, you have the ability to completely customize your air suspension for your ideal performance setup. The superior components in Air Lift Performance's rear and front kits for the Mercedes C-Class create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride. Air Lift Company and its Performance division are committed to delivering quality parts that last, through extensive validation testing and offering a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, allowing you to purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786778
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches