At Air Lift Performance, we know how important it is to get the look and the feel right on your vehicle. The 2020 Toyota Supra was built for performance, both on the track and on the street, so we built an air suspension that maintains that performance, while giving it the low look you crave. Our engineers started on the Supra's rear kit by providing the maximum drop without sacrificing performance. Our kits are all about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Supra kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like the sportscar should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 104mm (4.09in.) from stock. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty ? not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process ? you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
- GTIN: 00729199786877
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches