Big, sporty, powerful, and engaging to drive. The BMW 3-series G20 is built to perform, on the street, at the show, or on the track. All it needs is the lowered look and, with a little help from Air Lift Performance, it'll be an absolute stunner. Our engineers started on the G20's suspension by giving you the maximum drop without sacrificing performance ? getting you down 105mm (4.1in.) from stock. But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every BMW kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. In front, the BMW G20 kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division are committed to delivering quality parts that last. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty ? not to mention Air Lift Performance's best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785887
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches