The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that won't stop you from making it the coolest ride it can be. With an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need. We started by giving your Civic the maximum drop without sacrificing performance, getting you down 125mm (4.9in) from stock. But getting you low is not enough. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Civic kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should. In front, the 10th Gen Civic kit features double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30F to 150F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warrant you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199781001
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches