The classic Hemi from Dodge has always been a great engine. But even Dodge couldn’t dodge the dangers of engine blow-by. Mishimoto has you covered with our direct-fit, baffled oil catch can kit for the 2009+ Dodge Ram 5.7L V8. This kit provides excellent protection for your engine, keeping the blow-by down to a minimum and lengthening your engine’s need for valve servicing.
During testing, we quickly discovered that our standard 2oz can was not enough. The amount of blow-by exceeded the can’s capacity in under 1000 miles! We had to switch to a larger, 7.5 oz can, so the intervals between draining would last longer and you’d be able to effectively protect your Hemi. Our billet aluminum 7.5 oz can has internal baffling, air diverters, and a 50-micron bronze filter to keep oil out of your intake and carbon deposits off your valves. The bracket included in each kit is made of very strong and thick steel, so vibration will not be something to worry about. With it bolting directly to your radiator support, you’ll have a clean OEM look. This kit installs in under 1 hour, is easily serviceable, and comes with our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-fit bracket mounts can in serviceable location
- Single can mounting in line with the PCV system separates oil particles using 50-micron bronze filter
- Larger 7.5 oz capacity extends time between checks
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- 100% billet 6061 aluminum sealed cans
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty