Since its first release in 1982, the world's automotive press and aficionados alike have been celebrating the classic BMW. You know your Bimmer was born to succeed everywhere, from idling in the executive parking lot to shredding curves on back roads-but instead of shredding curves, you're shedding tears over the factory stock height. Since we believe wheel gap is one of those things that you can get too much of, our ALP engineers took on the task of putting the E30 chassis way closer to the pavement than any BMW engineer would have ever thought possible. You know your BMW corners the market in luxury performance...but how would you like to corner the turns on the racetrack just as well? Air Lift Performance has the very solution you need, with an adjustable performance air spring suspension kit-available now for your BMW E30 3-Series. Before you think this kit is just about going low, you should know we test all of our kits on the track, with the goal of delivering the best most versatile way to lower your BMW without compromise. We realize there are several different ways to slam your E30 to get the look and performance you crave, but do you really want to give up ride quality or scrape everywhere you drive? For the front kit, we mated a smooth-riding, double-bellows air spring to our monotube, threaded body strut, giving you 5.1 inches of drop. The rear is an extremely install-friendly design. We simply replace the factory coil spring with a double-bellows air spring, giving you a 5.6-inch drop. There's no welding necessary for this kit---just check out the Air Lift Performance instruction manuals and have basic hand tools nearby to complete installation. Altogether, what you're getting is a suspension that you can enjoy on a daily basis. Don't let the thought of air suspension scare you---not only is our suspension 14 pounds lighter than OEM, but our proven technology delivers a suspension that performs on par with high end coil-overs.
- Camber/castor plates provide alignment-tuning capability for handling or wheel fitment.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Air suspension is 12lbs lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786150
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches