- Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air using 50-micron bronze filter
- 100% billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Features one inlet and one outlet
- Filter and can are both fully serviceable
- Safe for pressurized applications
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Includes 2 plastic barbed 1/2" hose fittings
- Universal mounting bracket for different configurations
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- OPTIONAL Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can Petcock Drain Kit!
Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of our Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, available in a two-port catch can or three-port catch can option. With years of oil catch can research and development, Mishimoto has created the most effective compact oil catch can on the market. The Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter increases air turbulence and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50-micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions. This oil catch can features two ports, one inlet and one outlet, for easy installation on CCV and PCV systems. The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can features 3/8" NPT threads at the inlet, outlet, and drain area and includes two black nylon fittings to make installation effortless. For maximum fitment options, the top mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for a return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.