HPS black high temp 3-ply reinforced silicone Radiator hose kit (part number 57-1843-BLK) replaces 1997-2001 Honda Prelude 2.2L stock OEM rubber upper and lower radiator coolant hoses (part numbers: 19502-P5M-000, 19501-P5M-000) with premium grade high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). Compared to the local auto parts store universal hoses, HPS silicone Radiator hose kit has all the correct bends and curves for a perfect fitment. HPS silicone coolant hose kit includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses. HPS silicone hoses can prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant hoses. Excellent for extreme ambient and radiant temperature conditions, HPS silicone hoses can withstand the harsh high temperature and high pressure operating conditions of the engine yet still maintaining peak efficiency during daily driving or racing competition. HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
- Made with correct bends and curves for perfect fitment.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant Radiator hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Includes 100 percent stainless steel industrial grade embossed hose clamps which would not cut through the silicone hoses.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. HPS Performance will help you to troubleshoot all the technical issues and questions.
- GTIN: 00648044893129
- Color: Black
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 16 x 10 x 6 inches