This brand new HPS High Temp 3-ply Reinforced Black Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for Ford 94-95 Mustang Base V6 3.8L is designed to replace stock OEM rubber radiator hoses which can eventually weaken over time, leading to premature failure. With premium quality silicone and race inspired design, this HPS silicon Radiator Hose kit can withstand the harsh high temperature and high pressure operating conditions of the engine yet still maintaining peak efficiency during competition or daily driving. Old cracked or split radiator hoses are not efficiently cooling your engine which can cause it to overheat leaving you stranded. So maintain your Mustang cooling system by replacing your old brittle hoses now before it's too late. Perfect for racing or daily driving application. HPS silicone Radiator Hose Kit has all the correct bends and curves for a perfect fit replacement on your Mustang, compare to the universal hoses you can get from the local auto store, HPS hose kit is much easier to work with. HPS Silicon coolant hose kit is made from multi-ply premium grade silicone and reinforced with high-quality polyester for which reduces the risk of component failure and enables higher temperature and pressure to be maintained with complete confidence. Fits Ford 94-95 Mustang Base V6 3.8L
- Made with correct bends and curves for perfect fitment.
- Replace stock OEM rubber Radiator Hoses which can eventually weaken over time, leading to premature failure
- Withstand the harsh high temperature and high pressure operating conditions of the engine yet still maintaining peak efficiency during competition or daily driving. Max Temperature Rating: 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)
- Ideal replacement or performance upgrade for the OEM rubber hoses. Race proven design ensure the long lasting quality over the stock rubber hoses
- Includes HPS 100 percent stainless steel industrial grade embossed hose clamps which will not cut through the hoses.
- GTIN: 00648044850696
- Color: Black
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 8 inches