HPS polish performance cold air intake with heat shield [part number 827-607P] for 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L V8 offers a free-flowing 4" mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to improve throttle response and produce dyno proven performance gains +13.7 Whp horsepower, +14.4 Ft/lbs torque while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heavy duty powder coated steel heat shield included in the kit blocks out the heat from engine and maximize the cooling effect. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight 4" mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with long lasting durability. HPS performance cold air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United State and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. Washable and reusable. NOT CARB Complaint. Vehicle Application: 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L V8
- Bolt-on easy installation. No CEL light. Does not require modification or re-tuning.
- Dyno proven performance gains +13.7 Whp horsepower, +14.4 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response
- Includes easy to follow instruction, HPS performance air filter, HPS reinforced silicone hoses and stainless steel T-bolt clamps.
- HPS 4" mandrel-bent aluminum pipe along with heavy duty heat shield replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. HPS Performance will help you to troubleshoot all the technical issues and questions.
- GTIN: 00648044885865
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 28 x 16 x 10 inches