HPS 100% marine grade 316 stainless steel T Bolt hose clamps with effective range 5" - 5.31" (127mm-135mm) perform well in saltwater applications and offer better corrosion resistance than the standard 304 T-bolt band clamp; therefore 316 tbolt clamps are commonly used to provide leak-proof connections on marine engine and exhaust systems. Fits HPS silicone hose with 4-3/4" (121mm) inside diameter. It is recommended that two clamps be used on each end of a wet exhaust installation. Professionals also utilize the high strength 316 T Bolt clamps in applications such as water treatment and sewage systems, military, filter bags, telecommunication devices, sanitary systems, food and pharmaceutical processing equipment. Technical Specification: Effective size range: 5" - 5.31" (127mm-135mm). SAE # 132. 100% marine grade 316 Stainless Steel Band, Bolt and Nut. High strength with superior welded construction. Meets or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-Bolt clamps. 3/4" Band Width. Max. Torque Spec 75 in. lbs.
- 100% marine grade 316 stainless steel band, bolt and nut. High strength superior welded construction.
- Perform well in saltwater applications and offer better corrosion resistance than 304 T-bolt band clamp. Meets or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-Bolt clamps.
- Effective range: 5" - 5.31" (127mm-135mm). SAE # 132.
- Floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hoses. 3/4 inch (19mm) band width.
- Maximum Torque Spec 75 in. lbs. Recommed to use two clamps for wet exhaust application.
- GTIN: 00648044881058
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 6 x 6 x 6 inches